Your time matters to us. St. Vincent Hospital Imaging Department offers convenient and minimal wait times for scheduled appointments, skilled professionals, and compassionate care.
We provide rapid test results to your provider and top-notch customer service. Walk-ins are welcome for X-rays with your provider’s order.
IMAGING AND EXAM SERVICES:
- Ultrasound: Very high-frequency sound waves produce an image of many of the internal structures of the body. This procedure is painless and produces very precise images of certain parts of the body. We offer OB, Abdominal Imaging, Vascular, AV Fistula surveillance/assessment, vein mapping, etc.
- CT or CAT scan: A specialized X-ray machine produces computer-generated images that look like slices which are cross sections of the body parts and internal organs.
- X-Ray: An X-ray is a short, painless exam that produces images of your bones and other structures inside the body.
- Digital Mammography: A mammogram is an X-Ray of the breast used to screen for breast disease.
- Bone Density Scan (DEXA Scan): Is a scan that measures bone mineral density. Is a tool to detect Osteoporosis. Osteoporosis is a medical condition that causes bones to become weak and brittle and commonly results in a fracture of the spine, hip or wrist.
For your convenience, St Vincent Hospital’s Imaging Department is open for outpatient services:
Monday – Friday 8 am-6:30 pm
Sat & Sun and holidays 8 am-4:30 pm
Teri Martin, R.T. (R) (M) (CT)
For appointments or questions please call 719-486-7153.
Walk-ins are welcome for X-rays, with a doctor’s order.